Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome to My Blog

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog. I attempted to blog a couple years ago (a few of you may remember) but I didn't follow through with it. I'm going to try this again.

This site is primarily for my favorite hobby - making cards and other paper crafts. So far, I have only posted work I've created, but my hope is to post tutorials, card challenges and other information valuable to the crafting community.

If you're wondering about the name of my blog, it's a play on words. My first name is Annette (A.) and my last name is Witherspoon (Spoon). You can figure out the rest. ☺

Enjoy!
Annette ♥

3 comments :

Gwen B. said...

What a neat blog! I like your cards; they are so pretty. I make cards using computer software. I just may have to try my hand with the paper cards; it looks like a lot of fun!

Sylvia from Minnesota said...

Your cards are very creative, I enjoyed them a lot. thanks for sharing

Angella D. Crockett said...

Hi Annette! Your blog looks great!!! Don't forget to pick up a free badge from Christian Paper Crafts! Looking forward to coming back to visit!! God Bless!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...