Monday, March 21, 2011

Out Of This World!

I'm trying something new. I'm entering my first challenge at Moxie Fab World. It's called The Cityscapes Are on the Rise Challenge. The challenge is to create a card with a cityscape. They will pick a few submission to feature on their blog. I checked out my "competition" and they are good - really good! (Thank God there are so many wonderfully creative people out there. It makes the world a much more interesting place!) Anyway, I knew I had to do something really unique to stand out, so I made my cityscape on the moon!! Yep, I imagined I was 1,000 years into the future. We were colonizing the moon with really funky whimsical buildings. We all flew little mini saucers. It was the Jetsons meet Dr. Seuss! I had fun making this card. I hope you have fun looking at it!


14 comments :

Jessi Fogan said...

{squeal!} This is amazing! I love it - and it totally is Jetsons meets Dr. Seuss. What a perfect description :)

Jingle said...

This is so super fun!

Pam said...

Wonderfully creative cityscape!!

Diana Fisher said...

Well, this is absolutely adorable! :)

Indy's Designs said...

This is just darn cute! I love your outer space take on the challenge. Very unique! Great work.

Linda said...

Very creative interpretation of the challenge. Great card!

Anonymous said...

totally stellar! ;)

cheryl (clee') said...

I love yours the best - and I haven't even looked at the others :)

nancy said...

Before reading your post, I thought, "Jetsons!" Glad to read that was what you were going for. Clever idea.

Sarah said...

Totally fun cityscape! Love the background, especially with the addition of twinkle stickers!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the theme of your card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Super cool card--I love how fun this is!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Annette! Thanks for entering the Cityscapes Are on the Rise challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Love your idea of the city growing out from the planet. So unique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...