Sunday, January 6, 2013

SCS Featured Stamper

I used to play in the Splitcoast Stampers challenges all the time. Then I started playing in other challenges and working on design teams. Next thing I knew, I had stopped playing in the SCS challenges altogether. One of my goals this year is to get back to SCS. I love that community. I made friends and learned a lot!

Today, one of my friends from Stampendous is the featured stamper in the Featured Stamper challenge. I'm so excited to be CASEing Janelle from Rain Puddle Designs. She is immensely talented and super sweet, too. I really hope the card I created in her honor can do the original justice. It's beautiful.

Here is the my card:


Here is Janelle's inspiration card:


Congratulations, Janelle. I hope you like my card!



2 comments :

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is gorgeous..that butterfly looks amazing..

Janelle Stollfus said...

It's taken me forever to get over here from SCS and comment on your blog post. I dearly love the card you made. I think it's got such a better composition or layout than mine with all the fabulous elements. I'm SO glad you played along with the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...