Thursday, October 24, 2013

What Does the Fox Say?

I have been cracking up at this card since I made. I'm even smiling now while writing about it.

I knew nothing about this song until this afternoon when I saw some people posting "What does the fox say?" I wondered what that meant, so I Googled it and found this video.



I loved it. It's a catchy tune and it's hilarious. If you just read the lyrics, you'd think it was a children's song, but the tune and video don't seem anything like a children's song. I love that.

Anyway ... a card sprung to mind. I envisioned a fox on a hill saying Cha cha cha cha cha chow! I remembered I had these adorable fox brads from Eyelet Outlet. I created the funny speech bubble in my Silhouette. I made the hills and sun with my Silhouette, too. Man, I love that machine. So, there you have it. My funny card for the day!


1 comment :

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so so funny, what a great take on that video!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...