Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Some Hip New Releases at Sweet Stamp Shop!

If you haven't heard, Sweet Stamp Shop released four new sets this month and they are cah-ute!! I'm sharing one card on my blog, but you can see all the releases and get tons of ideas over at the newly redesigned Sweet blog.

I gotta tell ya. There are some really big name designers who just ooze talent. Some of their projects are stunning. You really need to go over there, but not yet. Finish reading my post first. LOL!

Here is a card I made using Too Hip, which features the most adorable hippo on the planet and all sorts of accessories to add that special touch. Oh, and the accessories fit the fox from last month's Foxy set!! Eeek!!





Now you can go check out the brand spanking new Sweet Stamp Shop blog!!

2 comments :

Lisa Lara said...

I loved your cards today for the release Annette.My fave is the sequins one.

~amy~ said...

Sooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...