Saturday, March 1, 2014

Paper Sweeties March Inspiration Challenge #17 - 'Polka Dot Love'

It's March 1st, which means it's time for another Paper Sweeties challenge! The inspiration photo screams spring, unlike the weather outside, which is still wintry, cold and dreary. An impending snow storm is on its way with potentially 4-10 inches of snow and ice. Yuck. I jumped at the chance to make a spring card in hope it would pull me out of the winter blues.



Here is my interpretation. I pulled the pastel colors from the photo and incorporated polka dots, boots and a pink heart. Of course, I had to incorporate my signature bling! This time, it's in the form of sequins. Ahhh. I love bling!

In fact, I'm also entering this into the Splitcoast Stamper Free 4 All challenge hosted by my blog buddy Dawn. She challenged us to use sequins. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.


Come see what my design team mates made. I'm sure it's fabulous.


  March Guest Designer: Diane Hover

11 comments :

Lesley said...

How darling, I love your little tag!

Diane said...

Pretty card...I like all the bits and pieces...and the cute tag, too!!

Annette Allen said...

how totally sweet. loving all the layers of goodies..

Kristi said...

So cute! Love how you used the stamps on your tag.♥

Lisa Elton said...

Adorable spring card Annette!

Maria said...

Beautiful mix of papers! Love all the little elements! Very cute with lots of fun!

Unknown said...

Comprehensive Info & Solutions about Bed Bugs! Bed Bugs Alert Research and Information Portal MidMos Solutions Ltd introduced a range of products to assist individuals and pest control professionals.
Dynamics GP cloud

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Debbie said...

Absolutely darling! The bright pops of color, pretty dots and scallops, array of yummy papers and elements and the sparkly sequins just make me smile -- LOVE!

Irish Cherokee said...

Dropped in from Kimberly's blog. Very creative cards on your site. Very impressive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...