Monday, February 16, 2015

Paper Sweeties February Release Rewind!

Today is rewind day at Paper Sweeties, which means we pair the new releases with existing sets and show you ways you can use various Paper Sweeties goodies together.

This card uses stamps and dies from both of the new sets, as well as stamps and dies from Hippity Hoppity Easter Wishes. All the floral images coordinate so nicely.

 
Sadly, today is also my last post as a designer for Paper Sweeties. I have loved designing for Debbie. She is sweet, kind, talented beyond measure and very organized. I really don't want to leave, but I feel like it's time to take a break from designing. I still plan to make cards and I still plan to blog, but I'm taking a sabbatical from designing so I can focus on my first priority - my family.

I have a couple more DT posts for other companies this month, then I'm officially a free agent. I don't know how long I will be a free agent, but I do know I want to come back to designing again when I feel the time is right.

Before I leave you, please visit the rest of the design team's blogs for more ideas on how to use new and existing sets together. They work so hard to bring fresh inspiration to you. I know you'll be pleased!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jill Norwood 
Jinny Newlin *special Guest Designer*

 


6 comments :

Jill Norwood said...

Annette I love your colorful flowers and this sweet card!!! We will miss you on the team my dear! I am glad we will still be seeing you around blog land!!! I hope we get to design together again someday! 😃

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors and fresh feel!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We will miss you on the team! Love love love this! LOVING the cluster of flowers!!!!

Maria said...

We will miss you being on the Paper Sweeties Team, Annette! It was always a pleasure seeing your wonderful sweet creative projects! I hope to see your creations again some time, and I'll see you on facebook...Go Bucks!:-)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! What a FUN idea to mix the Flowers from the Easter Set!! LOVE this card and the HAPPY Colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Donna K said...

Your design is so colorful Annette! Love that black and white stripe accent strip across the bottom, it makes those flowers stand out even more. Best wishes as you change creative directions. Family first....always!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...