Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Level Up!

Have you heard of MISTI? If you're an avid stamper, you may want to get to know her because this handy tool is changing the way stamping is done. I just got mine today and had to play with it!

There is no way I could have made this card and get the repetitive stamping perfectly aligned without the MISTI. Here is an introductory tutorial. Though I've only used it once, I feel certain I am going to love this tool!

I also used another new item; the Level Up stamp set from My Favorite Things. My kids and all their friends love video games so I HAD to get this set to make birthday cards. I've had the idea in my head to repetitively stamp LEVEL UP. However, to do it, I had to actually cut the stamp. It is totally okay to cut your stamps. They don't bleed, they don't scream and you can get way more use out of them. You can also put them back the way they were. That being said, I still cringe every time I do it. LOL!

The bottom half of the stamp (Happy Birthday) was stamped on vellum and heat embossed. I'm really happy with the result. Thank you, MISTI!!


2 comments :

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic rainbow card! Love this!

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE THIS CARD! So cute and so well stamped!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...