Thursday, September 17, 2015

Whimsical Wishes

Now that I've cut back on design team commitments, I am having more time to create projects purely for the sake of creativity. This card is one of them.

To create this whimsical card, I first tinted embossing powder with some dye ink before spreading it across my stencil. Then, I layered a doily, some vellum, gold thread and a few pieces of paper I had previously die cut, but decided not to use. The sentiment is Superscript from Altenew. I finished it off with some enamel dots from Eyelet Outlet and voila - the card was done.

I think this will be an excellent birthday card for a young girl. Thanks for visiting!




2 comments :

~amy~ said...

So pretty Annette! Love the colors!

Suchi said...

Stunning card Annette! And hat background is so pretty! :)
Suchi xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...